In December 2008…the highlights from my 68 posts that month.
Oh Lord…I declared my undying love for John Rzeznik on his birthday. Yeah, I’ve still got it, even if you don’t see it on the blog much. Ha ha
Tofu Chocolate Pudding ’nuff said.
Suzie got her first sweater
I let you inside my head for a discussion (with myself) about Oreos
I was building my running back up after a long hiatus, yay!
I started having doubts about the Biggest Loser. One year later, I don’t watch it at all
Behold, the Reindeer Crack Chow. It’s so not vegan, so I’m safe from it’s grips this year!
Went to an awesome Christmas party with my friends that I will be attending again THIS FRIDAY
Probably my favorite post of this blog, EVER…posting on my progress from January 2007-December 2008
I made a pre-Christmas workout plan and stuck to it for the most part. That same post also revealed that gas was $1.59 at the time!!
I forgot about Alley Cat Cafe! I need to go back there. Wonder if they have vegan options? My meal was apparently veggie.
I had my one and only visit to Karma Cafe, where I had french fries for the first time in years! The restaurant has since closed for business. Sad
I finally got to try that dang Pumpkin Spice oatmeal! Do they have it again this year?
- I was still using my cell phone camera for pics, eek!
- It was neat to see how a lot of my meals were meatless (not all of course, but quite a few).
- I was still using Equal in my coffee, ewwww! Plus countless other fake “sugar free” foods.
- I noticed in a lot of posts, that I was feeling good about myself and my body.
- However, I was still posting a lot of calories and my weight. I don’t care to do that anymore!
- I was taking Suzie on a lot of walks…need to get back into that again!
- I really need to find Mighty Maple PB again, yum.
- Ditto for that Cranberry Fig Hummus!
- I was completely, totally, utterly, addicted to sugar. Wow.
That was a fun trip down memory lane. A lot changes in a year! It makes me wonder what December 2010 will be like…
Happy Hump Day! Girl’s night potluck tonight, woo hoo…hopefully no more fires!