Wanted products update
I went searching at my local Whole Foods for some products this past weekend coming up short. Then I happened upon the holy grail Z bar by accident! So I thought it was time for a product update:
1. Chobani yogurt!
2. Honest Foods granola planks
~(found the Spooky Smores bar, hooray!)~
4. Arnold’s sandwich thins
5. Pure Protein Hot ‘n Healthy oatmeal squares
6. Barney Butter (I think most everyone orders this online)
7. Pumpkin spice instant oatmeal (Kath mentioned this on her blog, I checked Wal-mart and no luck so far — thought this would make a good snack)
8. Glenny’s Brown rice marshmallow treats
Something I happened upon last week that I didn’t originally have on this list was a Clif Spiced Pumpkin Pie bar…this was so good and if I hadn’t already had it, I would add it on there. I’m definitely going to go back and grab a few more before they are gone for the season. Hope I’m not too late!
I was also glad to find the Archer Farms Pumpkin Pie spice coffee. I think the one package I bought will last me since I only drink 1-2 cups at a time and only drink coffee at home on the weekends or off days. I think when the season is over, I will try another flavor. I’m also a big Gingerbread fan in the winter 🙂
Has anyone else tried anything new recently that they would recommend? Is there something you’ve been interested in finding and have had no luck? Share!