Back to mornings
Posted by Sarah Frankel
I’ve so gotta get back to morning workouts. They just feel so much better, I do them so much better…in the afternoons, I am usually so tired and worn out that a work out is really strenuous when it normally wouldn’t be. So there you have it!
This morning, I was running a little behind, as usual, so I just did a quickie run on the treadmill with a few minutes to cool down at the end.
Distance: 2.66 miles
Calories: 266 (I’m using 100 cal/mile now after doing lots of research)
I have an anatomy test in an hour that I can’t wait to get out of the way. I don’t know how well I’ll do on the details but I feel like I have the basic concepts down. So we’ll see. Around 10:30 though, I should be breathing a sigh of relief, at least it will be out of the way and I can focus on packing for New York!
When you were in school or if you are now, do/did you devote a certain amount of time per day to study or do/did you procrastinate and try to review it all at the last minute?
I’m definitely a combination of both; it really depends on the circumstances that particular week, haha…
p.s. More Giveaways!
– Danica at Danica’s Daily is giving away some Annie’s care packages that you must see and enter to win! I love Annie’s, they are fun products that you can enjoy knowing that they are all-natural and not made with any weird chemicals. I highly recommend the Bunny Grahams and Cheddar Bunnies😉
– The Hungry Yogini is giving away the blog-famous Barney Butter!
– Kath is giving away Nature’s Path products
– Julie from Julie Go Lean is giving away a few of her favorite things, such a neat idea!😉
– Brilynn from Jumbo Empanadas is giving away a…VITA-MIX 5200! WOW! If I don’t win I may have to start a small savings account for one of these.
I’m sure there will be more, keep checking back!