Another day of yoga
I went to another yoga class today and it was amazing! Not nearly as strenuous as the one on Monday…this one was more of a gentle/restorative class, but still quite challenging for my flexibility. Here is a quick list of some of the poses we worked on today:
- Cow face pose
- Easy pose
- Boat pose
- Hero pose
- Staff pose
- Mountain pose
- Downward facing dog
- Warrior II
- Wide leg forward bend
- Standing half forward bend
- Warrior I
- Bridge pose (using a block just above my tailbone, I stayed in this one for a while)
- Supported shoulder stand (the class did this one, while I did the above, the teacher didn’t want me to try it yet, but I think I will next time!)
- Reclining hero pose (my absolute favorite from this class, we stayed in this for several minutes, what a great stretch!)
- Savasana (corpse pose-torso supported by a bolster)
It was a great class and I am definitely feeling less sore from the class on Monday night and all my cardio activities yesterday 🙂
What else is going on?
I’m meeting a stylist tonight to go shopping for a photo shoot I will be participating in tomorrow! It’s for a magazine here locally called Today’s Woman and it will be in the September issue. I will share more details whenever I get them and will definitely post a link if the story is available on their website too.
And more importantly, TOMORROW IS MY ANNIVERSARY!
4 years married, 10 together 🙂
I give him a hard way to go sometimes, but he really is the greatest man ever, I’m a lucky girl!
Have a great evening, friends…