Vegan MoFo: My First Vegan Survey!
I saw this survey over on Happy Herbivore, which if you’ve never visited and you are looking for some awesome vegan recipes, you must go there NOW! Well, perhaps read my survey first 😉
1. Favorite non-dairy milk?
It’s a tie between unsweetened Almond Breeze and Rice Milk
2. What are the top 3 dishes/recipes you are planning to cook?
I have yet to try a tofu scramble so I want to do that and I also want to make some vegan cookies and pizza!
3. Topping of choice for popcorn?
I don’t really eat it and if I do it’s plain
4. Most disastrous recipe/meal failure?
That Lentil casserole I made a while back was pretty bland
5. Favorite pickled item?
Definitely just pickles but especially the ones Josh gets from Pickle Guys in NYC
6. How do you organize your recipes?
They are all thrown in a drawer with the cookbooks in my dining room!
7. Compost, trash, or garbage disposal?
I throw most things away except for glass, plastic and cans which I recycle. I rarely use my garbage disposal.
8. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 foods…what would they be (don’t worry about how you’ll cook them)?
Peanut butter, oats and bananas.
9. Fondest food memory from your childhood?
Baking cookies with my great grandma at Christmas time.
10. Favorite vegan ice cream?
So Delicious chocolate velvet was the most recent one, I try not to eat it too often.
11. Most loved kitchen appliance?
Loved? I don’t know, most of mine annoy me and need to be replaced. But I guess the microwave gets the most usage.
12. Spice/herb you would die without?
Garlic, I put it in almost every thing I make (except desserts, ha ha).
13. Cookbook you have owned for the longest time?
Better Homes and Gardens cookbook, which I don’t think I’ve used in forever.
14. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly?
Right now, it’s Blueberry!
15. Favorite vegan recipe to serve to an omni friend?
When I find it, I’ll let you know!
16. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh?
Tofu since it’s the only one of the three I’ve had so far.
17. Favorite meal to cook (or time of day to cook)?
Breakfast is my favorite to cook, eat, etc.
18. What is sitting on top of your refrigerator?
19. Name 3 items in your freezer without looking.
Flax seeds, Artichoke burgers, spinach.
20. What’s on your grocery list?
Don’t know yet, I need to make one! Time to try some more new recipes 🙂
21. Favorite grocery store?
Whole Foods but I haven’t been there in a while. Of the “regular” stores I think I’d have to say Meijer.
22. Name a recipe you’d love to veganize, but haven’t yet.
23. Food blog you read the most (besides Isa’s because I know you check it everyday). Or maybe the top 3?
24. Favorite vegan candy/chocolate?
Real dark chocolate (without milk products). I need to try more though!
25. Most extravagant food item purchased lately?
I don’t know! I’ve actually been very frugal lately. Sorry, I’m boring 😉
I need to fill this out again at the end of the month perhaps!
Posted on October 16, 2009, in Uncategorized and tagged carrots n cake, Happy Herbivore, Happy Vegan Yogini, healthy tipping point, namaste, survey, vegan mofo III. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.