Day 21: Oops, I did it again!
Two things: I woke up late again (what is going on?) and left my camera at home! OOPS!
Breakfast this morning was luckily something I’ve photographed numerous times and can rely on old photos…Banana PB oats 🙂
At least I got to eat it at home today! But I really need to check my alarm clock, I don’t even remember it going off. I think the dog is behind all of it 😉
I just finished some peanuts as a mid-morning snack.
Here are some cool things worth checking out today-
- Edward Norton to run NYC marathon to help the Maasai people and preserve wilderness in Africa
- We are in the middle of Fat Talk Free Week, so do yourself a favor and stop criticizing yourself! You are beautiful 🙂
- The day has finally arrived! You can now buy a Mini Bar variety pack from Larabar!
Things I am looking forward to today-
- Knocking a chunk out of an important project at work
- Having my leftover vegan meatloaf for lunch
- Getting a good run in after work in this beautiful Fall weather (70’s woo hoo!)
- Potluck dinner with my girlfriends (a long running Wednesday night tradition)
**Don’t forget to vote for me for the Nature Made Sam-e “Good Mood Gig” I would love to land this job!**
Happy Wednesday 🙂