I just finished a 5K race on Saturday, but I am already looking forward to all the races I have coming up this year so far!
- February 13th – Snowman Shuffle 4-miler
- March 6th – Anthem 5K Fitness Classic
- March 20th – Rodes City Run 10K
- April 3rd – Papa John’s 10-Miler
- April 24th – Derby Festival Mini Marathon
- May 22rd – Run for the L of it 5K
- June 19th – Champions 4 Her 5K
By the middle of June, it is hot enough here that I don’t really like to run outside so racing season usually ends for me then. However, I’m hoping this year I will find ways to adapt to it, much like I have with the cold weather so far this winter.
*Edited to add : I think I’m going to try out the Southern Parkway Moonlight Mile & 8K Run, 8/21/2010, it is in the evening!
Got any tips for hot weather running? It will be here before we know it!