I'm a Beautiful Blogger too!
The very sweet Jessica of Let’s Get Fit has awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger award 🙂
This is a first for my fitness blog and I feel very honored!
Here is how it works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. –Thanks Jessica!
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
4. Share seven interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate up to 7 more beautiful bloggers.
6. Link the bloggers you nominate.
Here’s 7 “interesting” things about myself.
- I write a food blog called See Sarah Eat (shameless plug). I have found that keeping food and fitness blogging separate helps me keep my thoughts organized which means better blog writing!
- I have been with my husband Josh for almost 11 years, married for almost 5!
- I have very eclectic taste in music ranging from heavy metal to ambient nature sounds. The Goo Goo Dolls are my all-time favorite band. Did I really just write that?
- Mouth noises are my biggest pet peeve. That and when people pronounce words incorrectly, misspell words, improperly use grammar, etc.
- I’m deathly afraid of spiders.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in English (see #4) and Art History.
- I am an only child so my girlfriends are like my sisters 🙂
And now for the 7 bloggers that I’m tagging with this award:
- Mari from Namaste Mari
- Amanda from Two Boos Who Eat
- Erica from Faith, Family & Fitness
- Kim from Kim’s State of Food
- Carrie from Happy Vegan Yogini
- Mama Pea from Peas and Thank You
- Lauren from Eater Not a Runner
Man, only picking seven was tough. But I’m glad to share this honor with those ladies.
Have a great weekend 🙂